Antioxidant with Taurine
Cranberry, Blueberry, Milk Thistle, Rosemary, Flax Seeds, Taurine & Spirulina
Packed with antioxidants to support the immune system and promote liver & kidney health. With added Taurine for heart health.
Taurine These bites have the added amino acid taurine which may contribute to heart health in dogs and is often lacking in a grain free diet.
Cranberries (Vaccinium macrocarpon) promote urinary tract health, heart health, bladder health and deodorizes urine.
Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) provides antioxidant protection to limit free radical damage. Its "speciality" is it promotes liver and heart health.
Rosemary (Rosmarianus officianalis) provides antioxidant protection to limit free radical damage. May promotes cognitive function, digestive, immune and nervous system health.
Flax seeds (Linus usitatissimum) are a good source of fatty acids which are good for skin and coat.
Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) may promote and strengthen the immune system, improves gastrointestinal health, may aid in detoxification, and help with seasonal allergies.
As a part of the health-giving Nutra Bite™ category, these healthy bites for dogs are rich in antioxidants, selenium, silymarin, zinc and iron and packed with vitamins A, B, C & E.
FLAT RATE SHIPPING
- now available -
Canada: $10 USA: $20
The following is important information regarding your purchase:
- Break bites into smaller pieces for dogs under 20 lbs and supervise use.
- Each bite is made with herbal plant material. Please follow the guidelines for best results. 2 bites per day for dogs under 20 lbs. 4 bites per day for dogs between 20 and 40 lbs. 6 bites per day for dogs over 40 lbs.
- Please read the cautions on the packaging.
- Herbs aim to support all the organs and biological processes involved with a particular concern. For example, in supporting a dog with seasonal allergies, bowel habit and liver function is targeted, not just immune modulation. Therefore, bowel function and detoxification pathways would also see improvements in this example.
- We recommend regular supplementation. In general, you should expect to give 1 month of supplementation for every 1 year the condition has been present.
- Watch for gentle, and gradual improvements as the plants support, nourish and improve your pet’s health.
- Remember adjust your pet’s calorie intake now that you are adding the bites.
Calories per bite 38
For any further questions you may have about your Nutra Bites™ don’t hesitate to reach out through our online chat available FREE OF CHARGE on this website.
Do not exceed recommended use. Do not use in animals receiving other drugs, unless directed by a veterinarian. Contraindicated in dogs with inflammatory kidney disease. Not for use in pregnant or lactating animals. Absorption of drugs taken simultaneously may be delayed. If animals condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration, and consult your veterinarian.
Olive oil (Olea europaea) 0.22 g
Cranberries (Vaccinium macrocarpon) 0.16 g
Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) 0.04 g
Rosemary (Rosmarianus officianalis) 0.04 g
Flax Seeds (Linus usitatissimum) 0.03 g
Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) 0.01 g