Salmon, Astragalus, Nettle, Flax Seeds, Siberian Ginseng & Spirulina
These Nutra Supplement Treats™ aim to support the immune function, bone health, cartilage health, skin health and prevent allergies.
Salmon (Oncorhynchus nerka) has high quality Omega 3 fatty acids and is high in protein.
Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) is one of the best herbs for strengthening the immune system. Has a "speciality" for the lungs.
Nettle (Urtica diocia) is a highly nutritive rich herb with a powerful anti-histamine response to decrease seasonal allergy symptoms especially when taken proactively before the season starts.
Flax seeds (Linus usitatissimum) are a good source of omega-3 essential fatty acids which are good for skin and coat.
Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) An adaptagen herb meaning that it helps to reduce the negative health side affects of stress. Promotes modulation of the immune system, healing after stress or chronic disease and for allergic skin disease
Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) promotes and strengthens the immune system, improves gastrointestinal health, aids in detoxification, may reduce the rate of cancer and help with allergies.
As a part of the health-giving Nutra Supplement Treats™ category, these healthy treats for dogs are rich in iodine, minerals, potassium, phosphorous, protein, omega-3 fatty acids and fibre vitamins A, B, C & D, quercetin & calcium.
Treat your dog to a healthy, happy life with Wild Sockeye Salmon, Astragalus, Nettle & Siberian Ginseng, all-natural and lovingly handmade by The Granville Island Pet Treatery.
- available -
Starting on orders over $100 (terms apply)
The following is important information regarding your purchase:
- Break treats into smaller pieces for dogs under 20 lbs and supervise use.
- Each treat is made with a therapeutic dose of herbal plant material. Please follow the dosage guidelines for best results. 2 treats per day for dogs under 20 lbs. 4 treats per day for dogs between 20 and 40 lbs. 6 treats per day for dogs over 40 lbs.
- Please read the cautions on the packaging.
- Herbal supplementation aims to support all the organs and biological processes involved with a particular condition. For example, in supporting an allergic dog, bowel habit and liver function is targeted, not just immune modulation. Therefore, bowel function and detoxification pathways would also see improvements in this example.
- For chronic conditions, regular supplementation is required. In general, you should expect to give 1 month of supplementation for every 1 year the condition has been present.
- Watch for gentle, and gradual improvements as the plants support, nourish and improve your pet’s health. In acute conditions, allow 45-60 minutes for therapeutic action to begin working. Although, for most acute conditions regular supplementation is still required for best results and to discourage future occurrence.
- Remember adjust your pet’s calorie intake now that you are adding the supplement treats.
For any further questions you may have about your Nutra Supplement Treats don’t hesitate to reach out to our Medical Herbalist through our online chat available FREE OF CHARGE on this website.
Do not exceed recommended use. Not for long term use. Not for animals with hyperthyroid condition, bleeding disorders or on anti-coagulation therapy. Not for pregnant/lactating animals.Not for animals with autoimmune disease. Contraindicated for animals with hypertension, not for long term use, not for use in animals on blood thinning medications.
Salmon (Oncorhynchus nerka) 0.76 g
Olive oil (Olea europaea) 0.21 g
Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) 0.08 g
Nettle (Urtica diocia) 0.04 g
Flax Seeds (Linus usitatissimum) 0.03 g
Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) 0.02 g
Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) 0.01 g
Are you a retailer and interested in selling our products?