Pumpkin, Milk Thistle, Chamomile, Flax Seeds, Licorice & Spirulina
These Nutra Supplement Treats™ are handmade to help maintain a healthy immune function, promote urinary tract health and support regularity. May prevent bloating and inflammation.
Pumpkin (Cucurbita pepo) is good for both diarrhea and constipation, pumpkin is loaded with fiber and beta-carotene, which the body converts to vitamin A.
Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) promotes liver health by repairing and rebuilding liver cells, which is crucial for digestive health.
Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) promotes digestive and immune health through anti-inflammatory and carminative action. Some call this herb the "mother of the gut" for its soothing action. Relieves gas, bloating, and anxiety.
Flax seeds (Linus usitatissimum) are a good source of omega-3 essential fatty acids which are good for skin and coat.
Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) is a strong anti-inflammatory which encourages digestive health, immune and liver health.
Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) promotes and strengthens the immune system, improves gastrointestinal health, aids in detoxification, may reduce the rate of cancer and help with allergies.
As a part of the health-giving Nutra Supplement Treats™ category, these healthy dog treats are rich in vitamin A, B6 & C, potassium, phosphorus, fibre, magnesium, silymarin, iron and beta carotene.
Treat your dog to healthy living and happy digestion with Pumpkin, Milk Thistle, Chamomile, Flax Seeds, Licorice & Spirulina supplementtreats, only available from The Granville Island Pet Treatery.
- available -
Starting on orders over $75 (terms apply)
The following is important information regarding your purchase:
- Break treats into smaller pieces for dogs under 20 lbs and supervise use.
- Each treat is made with a therapeutic dose of herbal plant material. Please follow the dosage guidelines for best results. 2 treats per day for dogs under 20 lbs. 4 treats per day for dogs between 20 and 40 lbs. 6 treats per day for dogs over 40 lbs.
- Please read the cautions on the packaging.
- Herbal supplementation aims to support all the organs and biological processes involved with a particular condition. For example, in supporting an allergic dog, bowel habit and liver function is targeted, not just immune modulation. Therefore, bowel function and detoxification pathways would also see improvements in this example.
- For chronic conditions, regular supplementation is required. In general, you should expect to give 1 month of supplementation for every 1 year the condition has been present.
- Watch for gentle, and gradual improvements as the plants support, nourish and improve your pet’s health. In acute conditions, allow 45-60 minutes for therapeutic action to begin working. Although, for most acute conditions regular supplementation is still required for best results and to discourage future occurrence.
- Remember adjust your pet’s calorie intake now that you are adding the supplement treats.
For any further questions you may have about your Nutra Supplement Treats don’t hesitate to reach out to our Medical Herbalist through our online chat available FREE OF CHARGE on this website.
Do not exceed recommended use. Not for long term use. Do not use in combination with steroid therapy. Not for use in animals with cardiac or kidney disease. Not for use in hypertensive animals. Not for use in pregnant/lactating animals.
Olive oil (Olea europaea) 0.19 g
Pumpkin (Cucurbita pepo) 0.32 g
Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) 0.08 g
Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) 0.04 g
Flax seeds (Linus usitatissimum) 0.02 g
Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 0.02 g
Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) 0.01 g
Are you a retailer and interested in selling our products?