Fennel, Dandelion, Marshmallow, Peppermint, Flax Seeds & Spirulina
These Nutra Supplement Treats™ aim to promote appetite, digestion and regularity and prevent bloating and flatulence.
Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) encourages the removal of worms while promoting overall health of the digestive system.
Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) has high antioxidant properties and promotes a healthy immune system. Studies show that the root can also be helpful in dogs with chronic indigestion and gas. Dandelion stimulates the appetite and promotes healthy digestion and kidney function, Dandelion leaf may also act as a diuretic, making it useful in cases of arthritis, kidney stones, congestive heart failure and gallbladder disease. Dandelion leaf also stimulates the liver and promotes the elimination of waste material from the body. The root is a liver tonic and helps to remove toxins from the body, via the kidneys. Signs of toxicity can include skin disease, dandruff and chronic constipation.
Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis radix) supports the health of the digestive system. Provides mucilage that encourages healthy gut mucosa.
Peppermint (Mentha x piperita) and Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) promotes the flow of digestive juices to stimulate appetite and encourages healthy digestion, and reduces flatulence. Reduces bloating and discomfort.
Flax seeds (Linus usitatissimum) are a good source of omega-3 essential fatty acids which are good for skin and coat.
Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) promotes and strengthens the immune system, improves gastrointestinal health, aids in detoxification, may reduce the rate of cancer and help with allergies.
As a part of the health-giving Nutra Supplement Treats™ category, these healthy dog treats are rich in vitamins A, B, C & K, potassium, manganese, phosphorus, flavonoids, mucilage, phenolic acids, calcium & iron.
Treat your dog to healthy eating and happy digestion with Fennel, Dandelion, Marshmallow, Peppermint, Flax Seeds & Spirulina supplement treats only available from The Granville Island Pet Treatery.
- available -
Starting on orders over $100 (terms apply)
The following is important information regarding your purchase:
- Break treats into smaller pieces for dogs under 20 lbs and supervise use.
- Each treat is made with a therapeutic dose of herbal plant material. Please follow the dosage guidelines for best results. 2 treats per day for dogs under 20 lbs. 4 treats per day for dogs between 20 and 40 lbs. 6 treats per day for dogs over 40 lbs.
- Please read the cautions on the packaging.
- Herbal supplementation aims to support all the organs and biological processes involved with a particular condition. For example, in supporting an allergic dog, bowel habit and liver function is targeted, not just immune modulation. Therefore, bowel function and detoxification pathways would also see improvements in this example.
- For chronic conditions, regular supplementation is required. In general, you should expect to give 1 month of supplementation for every 1 year the condition has been present.
- Watch for gentle, and gradual improvements as the plants support, nourish and improve your pet’s health. In acute conditions, allow 45-60 minutes for therapeutic action to begin working. Although, for most acute conditions regular supplementation is still required for best results and to discourage future occurrence.
- Remember adjust your pet’s calorie intake now that you are adding the supplement treats.
For any further questions you may have about your Nutra Supplement Treats don’t hesitate to reach out to our Medical Herbalist through our online chat available FREE OF CHARGE on this website.
Do not exceed recommended use. Not for use in animals with renal insufficiency or bladder stones. Not for use in pregnant and lactating animals. Not for use with other medication given simultaneously (may delay absorption).
Olive oil (Olea europaea) 0.15 g
Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) 0.04 g
Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) 0.04 g
Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis radix) 0.02 g
Peppermint (Mentha x piperita) 0.02 g
Flax seeds (Linus usitatissimum) 0.02 g
Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) 0.01 g
Are you a retailer and interested in selling our products?