Diatomaceous Earth, Wormwood, Yarrow, Fennel, Marshmallow, Flax Seeds & Spirulina
These Nutra Supplement Treats™ promote a healthy gut and digestive system, promote a healthy immune function and prevent worms.
Diatomaceous Earth’s mode of action for insect and parasite control is mechanical. The microscopically sharp edges contact the insect or parasite, and pierce their protective coating, so they soon dehydrate and die. The larvae is affected in the same way.
Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium) promotes the expelling of tapeworm, threadworm, and roundworm.
Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) encourages the removal of worms while promoting immune and gut health.
Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) encourages the removal of worms while promoting overall health of the digestive system.
Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis radix) supports the health of the digestive system. Provides mucilage that encourages healthy gut mucosa. Important herb to use for gut integrity when strong bitter herbs are used.
Flax seeds (Linus usitatissimum) are a good source of omega-3 essential fatty acids which are good for skin and coat.
Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) promotes and strengthens the immune system, improves gastrointestinal health, aids in detoxification, may reduce the rate of cancer and help with allergies.
As a part of the health-giving Nutra Supplement Treats™ category, these healthy treats for dogs are filled with magnesium, silicon, calcium, sodium and iron, flavonoids, bitters, vitamin C, potassium & mucilage.
Treat your dog to wholesome goodness that targets worms with Diatomaceous Earth, Wormwood, Yarrow, Fennel, Marshmallow, Flax Seeds & Spirulina supplement treats handmade by The Granville Island Pet Treatery.
- available -
Starting on orders over $100 (terms apply)
The following is important information regarding your purchase:
- Break treats into smaller pieces for dogs under 20 lbs and supervise use.
- Each treat is made with a therapeutic dose of herbal plant material. Please follow the dosage guidelines for best results. 2 treats per day for dogs under 20 lbs. 4 treats per day for dogs between 20 and 40 lbs. 6 treats per day for dogs over 40 lbs.
- Please read the cautions on the packaging.
- Herbal supplementation aims to support all the organs and biological processes involved with a particular condition. For example, in supporting an allergic dog, bowel habit and liver function is targeted, not just immune modulation. Therefore, bowel function and detoxification pathways would also see improvements in this example.
- For chronic conditions, regular supplementation is required. In general, you should expect to give 1 month of supplementation for every 1 year the condition has been present.
- Watch for gentle, and gradual improvements as the plants support, nourish and improve your pet’s health. In acute conditions, allow 45-60 minutes for therapeutic action to begin working. Although, for most acute conditions regular supplementation is still required for best results and to discourage future occurrence.
- Remember adjust your pet’s calorie intake now that you are adding the supplement treats.
For any further questions you may have about your Nutra Supplement Treats don’t hesitate to reach out to our Medical Herbalist through our online chat available FREE OF CHARGE on this website.
Do not exceed recommended use. Not for long term use. Not for use in high doses with anticoagulant drugs or in animals with stomach ulcers.Not for use in pregnant or lactating animals. Not for use in animals with epilepsy. Not to be used in animal if on other medication.
Olive oil (Olea europaea) 0.19 g
Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) 0.04 g
Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis radix) 0.03 g
Flax Seeds (Linus usitatissimum) 0.03 g
Diatomaceous Earth (Uncalcined) 0.02 g
Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) 0.02 g
Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium) 0.01 g
Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) 0.01 g
Are you a retailer and interested in selling our products?