Cranberry, Blueberry, Milk Thistle, Rosemary, Flax Seeds & Spirulina
These Nutra Supplement Treats™ have powerful antioxidant properties, promote digestive health and provide immune, liver and nervous system support.
Cranberries (Vaccinium macrocarpon) promote urinary tract health, heart health, bladder health and deodorizes urine.
Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) provides antioxidant protection to limit free radical damage. Its "speciality" is it promotes liver and heart health.
Rosemary (Rosmarianus officianalis) provides antioxidant protection to limit free radical damage. Promotes cognitive function, digestive, immune and nervous system health.
Flax seeds (Linus usitatissimum) are a good source of omega-3 essential fatty acids which are good for skin and coat.
Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) promotes and strengthens the immune system, improves gastrointestinal health, aids in detoxification, may reduce the rate of cancer and help with allergies.
As a part of the health-giving Nutra Supplement Treat™ category, these healthy treats for dogs are rich in antioxidants, selenium, silymarin, zinc and iron and packed with vitamins A, B, C & E.
Treat your dog to good health with Cranberry, Blueberry, Milk Thistle, Rosemary, Flax Seeds & Spirulina supplement treats, all-natural and lovingly handmade by The Granville Island Pet Treatery.
- available -
Starting on orders over $75 (terms apply)
The following is important information regarding your purchase:
- Break treats into smaller pieces for dogs under 20 lbs and supervise use.
- Each treat is made with a therapeutic dose of herbal plant material. Please follow the dosage guidelines for best results. 2 treats per day for dogs under 20 lbs. 4 treats per day for dogs between 20 and 40 lbs. 6 treats per day for dogs over 40 lbs.
- Please read the cautions on the packaging.
- Herbal supplementation aims to support all the organs and biological processes involved with a particular condition. For example, in supporting an allergic dog, bowel habit and liver function is targeted, not just immune modulation. Therefore, bowel function and detoxification pathways would also see improvements in this example.
- For chronic conditions, regular supplementation is required. In general, you should expect to give 1 month of supplementation for every 1 year the condition has been present.
- Watch for gentle, and gradual improvements as the plants support, nourish and improve your pet’s health. In acute conditions, allow 45-60 minutes for therapeutic action to begin working. Although, for most acute conditions regular supplementation is still required for best results and to discourage future occurrence.
- Remember adjust your pet’s calorie intake now that you are adding the supplement treats.
For any further questions you may have about your Nutra Supplement Treats don’t hesitate to reach out to our Medical Herbalist through our online chat available FREE OF CHARGE on this website.
Do not exceed recommended use. Not for use in animals with renal insufficiency or bladder stones. Not for use in pregnant or lactating animals.
Olive oil (Olea europaea) 0.22 g
Cranberries (Vaccinium macrocarpon) 0.16 g
Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) 0.04 g
Rosemary (Rosmarianus officianalis) 0.04 g
Flax Seeds (Linus usitatissimum) 0.03 g
Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) 0.01 g
Are you a retailer and interested in selling our products?