Parsley, Peppermint, Fennel, Flax Seeds, & Spirulina.
These Nutra Supplement Bites™ aim to promote oral health, digestive health, heart health, regularity and immune system function. May help prevent vomiting.
Parsley (Petroselenium crispum) is a rich source of flavonoids, antioxidants, and vitamins. It also contains lycopene and carotenes. Acts as a breath freshener and is used to soothe the stomach.
Peppermint (Mentha X pipertae) may help soothe upset stomachs, reduce gas, reduce nausea, and help with travel sickness. Freshens breath. The essential oils act as an anti microbal to reduce infection occurrence in the mouth.
Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) supports digestive health; the root cause of halitosis (Bad breath). May reduce gas and discomfort.
Flax seeds (Linus usitatissimum) are a good source of omega-3 essential fatty acids which are good for skin and coat.
Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) promotes and strengthens the immune system, improves gastrointestinal health, aids in detoxification, may reduce the rate of cancer and help with allergies.
As a part of the health-giving Nutra Supplement Bites™ category, these healthy treats for dogs are rich in flavonoids, terpenoids and phenolic compounds.
Grow your retail sales and develop long term customer loyalty with parsley, peppermint, fennel, flax seeds, & spirulina all-natural supplement bites lovingly handmade by The Granville Island Pet Treatery.
- available -
Starting on orders over $100 (terms apply)
The following is important information regarding your purchase:
- Break supplement bites into smaller pieces for dogs under 20 lbs and supervise use.
- Each supplement bite is made with a therapeutic dose of herbal plant material. Please follow the dosage guidelines for best results. 2 supplement bites per day for dogs under 20 lbs. 4 supplement bites per day for dogs between 20 and 40 lbs. 6 supplement bites per day for dogs over 40 lbs.
- Please read the cautions on the packaging.
- Herbal supplementation aims to support all the organs and biological processes involved with a particular condition. For example, in supporting an allergic dog, bowel habit and liver function is targeted, not just immune modulation. Therefore, bowel function and detoxification pathways would also see improvements in this example.
- For chronic conditions, regular supplementation is required. In general, you should expect to give 1 month of supplementation for every 1 year the condition has been present.
- Watch for gentle, and gradual improvements as the plants support, nourish and improve your pet’s health. In acute conditions, allow 45-60 minutes for therapeutic action to begin working. Although, for most acute conditions regular supplementation is still required for best results and to discourage future occurrence.
- Remember adjust your pet’s calorie intake now that you are adding the supplement bites.
For any further questions you may have about your Nutra Supplement Bites™ don’t hesitate to reach out to our Medical Herbalist through our online chat available FREE OF CHARGE on this website.
Olive Oil (Olea europaea) 0.19 g
Parsley (Petroselenium crispum) 0.03 g
Peppermint (Mentha X pipertae) 0.03 g
Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) 0.03 g
Flax Seeds (Linus usitatissimum) 0.03 g
Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) 0.01 g