Skin & Coat
Turmeric, Flax Seeds, Red Clover, Gotu Kola & Spirulina
These Nutra Supplement Bites™ aim to help maintain healthy skin and a shiny coat. This powerful Nutra Supplement Bite™ is an antioxidant (Redox Regulator) and supports a range of functions including joint, liver and lymph health. It also supports the immune function and may offer pain relief and act as an anti-inflammatory,
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) anti-inflammatory action for skin conditions related to allergies, gentle detox liver and gallbladder to remove toxic build up to improve skin health. Natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent.
Flax seeds (Linus usitatissimum) are a good source of omega-3 essential fatty acids which are good for skin and coat.
Red clover (Trifolium pretense) promotes liver clearance and adds antioxidant and immune supportive qualities along with broad spectrum vitamins and minerals.
Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica) promotes skin regeneration and strengthens skin structure.
Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) promotes and strengthens the immune system, improves gastrointestinal health, aids in detoxification, may reduce the rate of cancer and help with allergies.
As a part of the health-giving Nutra Supplement Bites™ category, these healthy dog treats are rich in vitamins B, C, alpha hydroxyl acids, antioxidants, potassium, triterpenes, minerals, curcumin and phosphorus.
Grow your retail sales and develop long term customer loyalty with turmeric, flax seeds, red clover, gotu kola, & spirulina supplement bites only from The Granville Island Pet Treatery.
- available -
Starting on orders over $100 (terms apply)
The following is important information regarding your purchase:
- Break supplement bites into smaller pieces for dogs under 20 lbs and supervise use.
- Each supplement bite is made with a therapeutic dose of herbal plant material. Please follow the dosage guidelines for best results. 2 supplement bites per day for dogs under 20 lbs. 4 supplement bites per day for dogs between 20 and 40 lbs. 6 supplement bites per day for dogs over 40 lbs.
- Please read the cautions on the packaging.
- Herbal supplementation aims to support all the organs and biological processes involved with a particular condition. For example, in supporting an allergic dog, bowel habit and liver function is targeted, not just immune modulation. Therefore, bowel function and detoxification pathways would also see improvements in this example.
- For chronic conditions, regular supplementation is required. In general, you should expect to give 1 month of supplementation for every 1 year the condition has been present.
- Watch for gentle, and gradual improvements as the plants support, nourish and improve your pet’s health. In acute conditions, allow 45-60 minutes for therapeutic action to begin working. Although, for most acute conditions regular supplementation is still required for best results and to discourage future occurrence.
- Remember adjust your pet’s calorie intake now that you are adding the supplement bites.
For any further questions you may have about your Nutra Supplement Bites™ don’t hesitate to reach out to our Medical Herbalist through our online chat available FREE OF CHARGE on this website.
Do not exceed recommended use. Not for long term use. Not for use in high doses with anticoagulant drugs or in animals with stomach ulcers. Not for use in pregnant or lactating animals. Not for use in animals under 1 year old.
Olive Oil (Olea europaea) 0.24 g
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) 0.02 g
Flax seeds (Linus usitatissimum) 0.02 g
Red Clover (Trifolium pretense) 0.02 g
Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica) 0.04 g
Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) 0.01 g
Are you a retailer and interested in selling our products?