Turmeric, Horsetail, Marigold, Alfalfa, Flax Seeds, Spirulina & Rose Hip
Helps maintain healthy bone and joint function.
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) has anti-inflammatory properties which is important for helping with pain, injury and chronic joint disease. A natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent.
Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) contains a vast array of compounds that heal bone and connective tissue attributed to its silicon content.
Marigold (Calendula officinalis) promotes pain relief. Anti-inflammatory while assisting with the removal of lymphatic wastes (something that builds up in joint pain/injury/healing).
Alfalfa (Medicago officinalis) is nutritive rich for rebuilding and supporting joint health.
Flax seeds (Linus usitatissimum) are a good source of omega-3 essential fatty acids which are good for skin and coat.
Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) promotes and strengthens the immune system, improves gastrointestinal health, aids in detoxification and help with allergies.
Rosehip (Rosa canina) provides clinically proven plant-based anti-inflammatory and immune system support for improving joint health and general well-being of active and aging dogs. Used to treat inflammation, prevent joint issues, supplement nutrition and improve performance. Contains high levels of vitamin C, an important factor in the absorption of other minerals for joint and tissue repair. Although dogs make their own vitamin C (unlike humans), stressed or injured dogs show low vitamin C and supplementation is important.
Herbs are not only picked for their individual action but also for their synergestic actions where together they improve for joint health. Horsetail and Alfalfa leaf work together to move uric acid out of the body helping to build and repair cartilage. Calendula supports digestive health and lymph movement; an important aspect needed for joint health. Turmeric provides anti-inflammatory and detoxification while nutritive rich herbs alfalfa and horsetail provide the building block for repair.
As a part of the health-giving Nutra Bites™ category, these healthy bites for dogs are packed with sugar-bonding glycosides that give immunity a boost, flavonoids, glycoside, vitamins A, B1, B12, C, D, E & K, chlorophyll, curcumin, riboflavin, niacin & calcium.
- available -
Starting on orders over $200 (terms apply).
The following is important information regarding your purchase:
- Break bites into smaller pieces for dogs under 20 lbs and supervise use.
- Each bite is made with therapeutic herbal plant material. Please follow the guidelines for best results. 2 bites per day for dogs under 20 lbs. 4 bites per day for dogs between 20 and 40 lbs. 6 bites per day for dogs over 40 lbs.
- Please read the cautions on the packaging.
- Herbal supplementation aims to support all the organs and biological processes involved with a particular condition. For example, in supporting an allergic dog, bowel habit and liver function is targeted, not just immune modulation. Therefore, bowel function and detoxification pathways would also see improvements in this example.
- For chronic conditions, regular supplementation is required. In general, you should expect to give 1 month of supplementation for every 1 year the condition has been present.
- Watch for gentle, and gradual improvements as the plants support, nourish and improve your pet’s health. In acute conditions, allow 45-60 minutes for therapeutic action to begin working. Although, for most acute conditions regular supplementation is still required for best results and to discourage future occurrence.
- Remember adjust your pet’s calorie intake now that you are adding the bites.
For any further questions you may have about your Nutra Bites™ don’t hesitate to reach out to our Medical Herbalist through our online chat available FREE OF CHARGE on this website.
Do not exceed recommended use. Do not use in animals receiving other drugs, unless directed by a veterinarian. Do not use in animals with gastrointestinal ulceration or kidney disease. Not for use in pregnant or lactating animals. May be GI irritant and not used in high doses with anticoagulant drugs. If animals condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Olive oil (Olea europaea) 0.21 g
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) 0.08 g
Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) 0.04 g
Marigold (Calendula officinalis) 0.04 g
Alfalfa (Medicago officinalis) 0.04 g
Flax seeds (Linus usitatissimum) 0.02 g
Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) 0.01 g
Dried rose hip (Rosa canina) 0.01 g